Sunday, October 2, 2011

WOTS

I attended this year's The Word On The Street festival in Toronto with four book-loving friends.  And we go for the whole day.  This is my second year in a row and I hope to go every year.  I am a big Robert J. Sawyer fan and he has been at the festival both times I've gone.  I hope he continues to attend as well.  I love hearing him read from his own books because of the way he reads it, giving the story more emotion and pizzazz than when I read it to myself.  When I told one of my friends that I had bought only 10 books this year, she thought that was a lot whereas I was thinking it wasn't much at all.  If I'd had more money, there were at least four or five more that I wanted and I'm sure I could have found even more.

Read on,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment