Saturday, October 29, 2011

Twilight #1.5

As usual, I can't remember how I found out about it.  All I know is that at 1am, I told myself I had to stop reading Stephenie Meyer's partial draft of "Midnight Sun", being the story of "Twilight" written from Edward's perspective, because I HAD to go to work in 7 hours.  She has written another awesome story.  If you are a fan of the Twilight Saga, this is definitely a must-read.  When the actual book is eventually published, I'll get myself a copy.  The books in the original series are on my christmas wishlist this year.  A coworker told me that if you go to the Twilight section of Stephenie Meyer's website, you can read behind-the-story information and outtakes (scenes that never made it into the books).  I do not consider myself a Twi-hard.  I love the books.  I like the movies.  But I do not drool over the characters or the actors who play them.  I will not see the movies on opening night because I'd rather hear the dialogue than the whistles, cheers, sighs, and sophomoric comments of teenage girls.

Read on,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment