Saturday, February 18, 2012

Buying more books

I googled "cheap books online" and one of the results was for Better World Books.  I don't know if I will ever buy from anywhere else again.  The site promotes literacy, offers free shipping worldwide, and most of the books that I searched for from my to-read list were under $20, 95% of them were under $10.  The books that hovered around the $15-$30 range were ones published in the last two years.  And of the titles I searched for, there was only one I couldn't find.  That's a lot of books they have.  I'm thrilled!  Cheap books, free shipping, AND for every book you buy they donate one to charity.  Seriously!  I'm over the moon about this site.  I'm telling all my book-loving friends.

I bought myself a new hard drive this week and am staying up until the wee hours getting caught up on blogs, videos, music, and all sorts of things I couldn't do with my cantankerously-slow outdated hard drive.  Thankfully, I'm now snowed in for the long weekend.

There is so much I want to get done online.  But I just got "Rapscallion" by James McGee from the library yesterday and it is calling my name.

Read on,
Paula

1 comment:

  1. OOOooh, this is now on my must-check-out list of sites! Thank you so much!!!! 8)

    ReplyDelete