Sunday, February 26, 2012

Book-related products

Some book-related products I'd like to find:
*Literati lip balm (I'm thinking either ShakeSpearmint or Bronte Berry)
*Novel bedsheets
*Printed tights
*"Go away. I'm reading." dust jackets...you can download a pdf version.  I did!
*I'm sure you're aware of the "Keep calm and carry on" viral motto and the spawn of parodies.  Well, someone finally created a 'keep calm and read on' wallpaper that you can download.  I also got the 'keep calm and dream big'.

You know you have too many ebooks on your phone when it takes longer to open your library than it does to make it through the long Tim Horton's line during Roll Up The Rim time on a busy Sunday morning.

Oh yeah, and I found another cheap book website (BookCloseOuts) and their Canadian!!

Read on,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment