Tuesday, May 7, 2013

BTT: A Numbers Game

A Numbers Game (from Booking Through Thursday)
1. Are you currently reading more than one book?
2. If so, how many books are you currently reading?
3. Is this normal for you?
4. Where do you keep your current reads?

I always have one or more books on the go at one time, depending on what has caught my interest.  Sometimes I have one simply because I'm in a book lull.  Other times I have so many on the go.  You could say that I am book-bipolar.  Although I know this method is not effective (since I end up taking books back to the library unread because I had too many books out), I have not yet found a way of balancing it out.  Today, I have three books that I am actively reading, two that I occasionally pick up, and three which are always on the go because they are daily writing exercise books.  I have three books on my nightstand (one active title and the two passive ones), one is at work for reading during breaks, and one is at home that I will carry back and forth between work and home.  Sometimes, depending on the content (aka NSFW), I will leave the home read at home either on my couch or my footstool (because I don't have a coffee table) and only read it at home.  I am able to have so many books on the go at once because I pick titles that are different from each other.  I don't read two titles about the same topic at the same time...that would be too confusing.

Read on,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment