Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Inventory ; and author visit

For some reason, I've never actually kept a list of what books I own.  Not physically anyway, and not even online until I joined LibraryThing in April 2007.  But yesterday, I began creating a spreadsheet.  Knowing from LibraryThing that I currently own 278 books, I now know how imbalanced my personal library is when it comes to fiction vs nonfiction.  I have 88 fiction books.  That doesn't include the approximately 25 children's books that I haven't entered yet.  I also haven't gotten to the non-fiction yet.  And that certainly doesn't include the hundreds of ebooks I have on my computer.

I'm now in a mad rush to download as many ebooks as possible of the titles that are high on my TBR.  One of which is "Up and Down" by Terry Fallis.  He's coming to do an author talk at my library later in a few months.  I want to read it before he comes.  If I love it, I can get my own copy and get him to sign it for me.

Read on,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment