Sunday, January 18, 2015

Age-Appropriate ; Goodreads Reading Challenge 2015

Age-Appropriate (from Booking Through Thursday)

Do you read books “meant” for other age groups? Adult books when you were a child; Young-Adult books now that you’re grown; Picture books just for kicks … You know … books not “meant” for you. Or do you pretty much stick to what’s written for people your age?

As an adult, I read whatever interests me, regardless of target audience.  If a picture book has an interesting title, appealing illustration, or a great story, I will read it.  I have read juvenile fiction and Young Adult titles.  Basically, I will read anything that appeals to me for whatever reason it does so.


In other news,  I have set my goal for the 2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge.  I decided to keep it at the same goal as last year (50) with the great hope that I will fly past it now that my reader's block has passed.

Read on,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment