Thursday, July 3, 2014

Bookish quotes and art

I don't know why I have never posted any bookish art on my blog.  I browse through other book-themed blogs that post such things in order to download them, print them out, and add them to my book journal/scrapbook.  I just don't know why I never before thought of putting them here for others to enjoy.  I have decided I will do so occasionally.  I don't want to overdo it.  Just my favourites, I think.

*


I like to look through these blogs in order to find inspiration for my home library: ways to enhance it, furniture I would like to add, books I would like to read, etc.

 *


This is the background on my laptop*:



And this is the background for my iPhone*:



Reading/browsing these book-related blogs always fires my desire to read.  And since my reader's block seems to have mostly dissipated, I will soak up all the inspiration I need.

*I apologize that I have not been keeping track of the sources since that seems to be a thing other bloggers do.

Read on,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment