Thursday, May 8, 2014

Rereading

Sadly, I am still suffering from a reading slump.  That being said, I am still reading.  I have been rereading books I've already read.  And I have been dipping in and out of a variety of non-fiction books. I think part of the reason for my book slump is an underlying fear of reading a book that I don't like.  I have so many books on my TBR that I worry that anything I pick to read won't appeal to me and I won't like it but that it's just a matter of timing.  Most of my reading is done by whim based on how I'm feeling.  And since there is so much change in my personal life, I am having difficulty finding previously unread books that interest me enough to actually read them.  But I long for the days when I can get lost in a book that I love.  I miss them very much.

Read on,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment